Last night, three big bosses celebrated their birthdays at Okavango in Marikina Riverpark and almost the whole office was invited. The videoke matches have already been well under way when our team arrived at about 11:00 PM. Of course, Paris couldn't be held back as soon as we stepped into the room, and jumped right into the fray. It was a loud, fun, alcohol-filled evening where we all threatened to shake down the stars, and it felt great getting together with people who want nothing else but to sing their hearts out. Catharsis was the whole night's theme, and we were all the better for it. :-)
In other news, Granado Espada has been put on hold since I have just installed the new Neverwinter Nights 2 expansion, Mask of the Betrayer! I have only started playing it this morning, but already I am deeply immersed in the story! Here's to the next few months of battling ancient evil beings; rescuing two, three, maybe nine planes of existence; and endless adventuring in the Realms!