The feeling of being able to tame a wild beast is much more intoxicating than having made a kill. I will not let anything faze me for the rest of the day. Har.
"WOW! Now THIS is my good old [Internet Service Provider]. Thank you for at last getting a Support Tech who knows what he is doing... I am afraid that a lot of them are just lethargically resorting to the automatic response buttons, without even reading the request for support...
"I will, Paul ... try the things you recommended. In fact, Andrew of Tier 3, suggested the browser, too, but that was after I'd sent the first email which started this brou-ha-ha...
"Thank you, again, and I will try to ask for you if I need to have more instructions on this.
"Appreciatively,
"B.S."
Damn, a Tier 3 Agent. So send me to Atlanta already. Hah. And to think her emails before were along these lines:
"Again, Laurence, you are only repeating the pith I've been instructed to do by Support in the past -- WHICH DID NOT WORK!!! Are you beginning to understand my growing distaste for [your Customer] Support? And how much time have you and I wasted on this so far?"
The email trail was bloody murder, but I, with my fantastic mutant powers, subdued the enemy. Nope, not even my QA Evaluation later will ruin my day. Not even facing the idea of having no sleep for days this week. Not even the bills which would have to be settled. Not even budgeting my money leaving just enough for my savings. Not even...