Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Prayer To The Cosmic Powers

If I'm already a nervous wreck right now, imagine how I'll be tomorrow afternoon. I'll be dying a thousand times over, I swear it. A huge stock of 'faith can move mountains' brand of magic is desperately needed for the murals we've made to display correctly.

Please please please please please make things work out. I don't know if I'm asking too much from the cosmos already, but I swear I did my part. We worked real hard for it and we pulled through despite the limitations, and it would be such a shame to be shot down now.

And I need this. I need this. I need this to work out because seriously, my spirit is nearing its breaking point. My ideals, my romanticism, my drive, and even my friends have been flung into the far corners of the galaxy just so I can focus my energies into this simple, little endeavor. I am almost running on empty, but I am ignoring it with every ounce of my being because...

... because there are people who are counting on me. And I have had enough of letting people down.